How Does It Work?
FAQ, Terms of Service and General Remarks
What is IPTV?
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the real-time delivery of media content (live TV channels and Video On Demand VOD movies) to customers through the internet instead of the traditional terrestrial, satellite or cable TV formats. As a result, the customer's device (TV or media player) can receive and play the content in real time almost instantly.
What do I need to subscribe to your service?
1. High speed internet connection (We recommend a download speed of 30 Mbps or higher).
2. A supported device like a smart TV (Samsung, LG or any other brand supporting the Smart IPTV app or other similar IPTV apps), an Android box, Apple TV 4K box, Amazon Fire Stick, Enigma2 (E2) box among others.
3. A supported app like the Smart IPTV app, IPTV Smarters or another similar IPTV app.
4. One of our subscription plans (Our popular 1 year plan offers the best value!).
Please contact us if you have any related questions.
How can I subscribe to your service?
It's simple! If you're using a smart TV:
1. Download and install the Smart IPTV app from your smart TV App Store. Please make sure to write down your TV MAC address displayed on the Smart IPTV app launch screen.
3. You will receive an email from us which will include your M3U subscription link within 24 hours after the payment is made (usually within 1 to 2 hours but could take up to 24 hours). Please keep an eye on both your Inbox and Junk (Spam) folders for the email.
4. When you receive our email, please go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ to upload your M3U subscription link on your Smart IPTV app as following: (a) Enter your TV MAC address.
(b) Copy and paste your M3U subscription link into the field where it says "URL".
(c) Select your country from the drop down menu and check the box: "I'm not a robot". Also, check the box: "Save online" and the box: "Detect EPG".
(d) Click the "Send" button. A message saying: "1 URL added! Restart the App." will be displayed on the screen. That's it! Restart the Smart IPTV App on your smart TV and enjoy!
The steps above from (a) to (d) are explained in this image (click to magnify).
Please feel free to contact us with any subscription or setup related questions if you are using any other supported device like an Android box, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV 4K box etc...
How can I navigate and watch TV channels once I launch the Smart IPTV app?
First, start the app and select any TV channel to watch from the displayed channels list by pressing the OK button on your remote control. Then, press the OK button again to bring up the channels list of the current group with the selected channel highlighted. Now, press the blue button (D) on your remote control to bring up the channels groups list. You can now browse the list of groups using the up/down arrows then select the group of choice by pressing the OK button. Next, you can browse the channels list of the selected group using the up/down arrows to choose the desired channel. To add a specific channel to your "Favorites" group, press the OK button to highlight the channel, then press the red button (A). For more information, please visit http://siptv.eu/howto/.
Terms of Service & General Remarks
1. The Smart IPTV app itself is free to use for one week from the installation date after which the app will display a message requesting the payment of a small one-time activation fee of €5.49 (about C$8 or US$6) to continue using it. You can pay this fee using PayPal or your credit card on the home screen of the app itself or alternatively you can pay on the app website at http://siptv.eu/activation/. You will need your TV MAC address in due course. Once you pay the activation fee, the app will become unlocked and you will own it. You may need to re-upload your M3U subscription link on the Smart IPTV app after activation (the steps are explained above). Please note that the Smart IPTV app activation fee is a one-time fee charged by a third party (the app developer) and it is separate from your Torpedo IPTV subscription plan fee.
2. Warning! You can use your subscription (M3U subscription link) on one TV (or device) only at a time. Simultaneous usage of your subscription link on more than one device will result in your subscription getting blocked and cancelled with no refund! You need to buy a separate subscription (M3U subscription link) for each device if you wish to run our service on them simultaneously.
3. If you experience a technical issue while watching a TV channel (for example, a temporary loss of audio, a picture freeze or buffering), simply wait for a few seconds and it should be back to normal operation again. Otherwise, flip to a different channel then return back to it again or you can exit and re-start the app. If you still experience problems, reboot your TV and router then re-start the app and try again.
4. Once a new subscription account (line) is created and activated, the subscription plan fee cannot be refunded! . We encourage prospective customers in Canada and around the world to take advantage of our free trial before signing up to the service. By default, we activate and deliver new subscriptions in the form of M3U subscription link (URL) unless instructed otherwise by the customer. If you have any related questions, please contact us .
5. As is the case with all cable, satellite and IPTV service providers, Torpedo IPTV does not and cannot guarantee the availability of TV channels or VODs all the time. Some TV channels may experience broadcast or other technical issues from time to time which may affect their availability.
6. By placing an order to buy one of our subscription plans, the customer fully acknowledges and accepts all of our terms of service stated herein above.